Raleigh Convention Center
Digital Summit Raleigh 2023 will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street • Raleigh, NC 27601 | (919) 996-8500 | www.raleighconvention.com
The Raleigh Convention Center is adjacent to the Red Hat Amphitheater and is located at 500 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27601.
- From Points West: I-40 east to exit 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points East: 64/264 to I-440 east; merge onto I-40 west and exit at 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points South: US-1 north to I-40 east; exit at 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points North: US-1 South into the city - left on Lenoir Street.
Flying into or out of Raleigh-Durham Airport (RDU)? Taxis, ridesharing, and car rentals are available at the RDU terminals. RDU is a quick 18-minute drive to and from the RCC.
GoTriangle's Route 100 bus picks up and drops off at the airport from Downtown Raleigh's GoRaleigh Station every 30 minutes through 6:30 PM and then hourly through the evening. The GoRaleigh Station is a convenient 3 1/2 blocks from the RCC.
For additional bus service routes, please visit GoTriangle.
** Currently not in operation** The R-LINE, Downtown Raleigh’s free circulating bus, has a stop at the main entrance of the Raleigh Convention Center. The bus runs in a clockwise loop and visits each stop about every fifteen minutes.
For hours of service and more information about the R-LINE, please visit the R-LINE website.
Downtown Raleigh is home to Raleigh Union Station (RGH), a stunning 26,000 sq. ft. train station which serves as a stop for the Carolinian and Piedmont Amtrak trains, which run toward NYC and Charlotte. More information about this route is available here.
The closest public parking decks to the Raleigh Convention Center are located at:
- Lenoir Street between Salisbury Street and Fayetteville Street
- Lenoir Street between Salisbury and McDowell Street
- South Street between Salisbury and McDowell Street
- Davie Street between McDowell and Dawson Street
- Cabarrus Street between McDowell and Dawson Street
- Salisbury Street between Cabarrus and Davie Street
Please note that the Raleigh Convention Center does not control the parking rates or maintenance of these garages. Listed parking decks are operated by McLaurin Parking.
For concerns with a parking facility or more information, contact McLaurin Parking directly.
Transportation and Parking
- Drop-off/pick-up lane in front on S. Salisbury Street.
- The R-Line, Downtown Raleigh's free circulating bus, stops in front of our building in the drop-off/pick-up lane on S. Salisbury Street. (Service currently suspended.)
- Designated accessible parking spaces are located on the first floor of all Downtown Raleigh parking decks.
- Parking decks are monitored and managed by McLaurin Parking. Please contact them with parking-specific questions.
Entrances and Exits
- The entrance on S. Salisbury Street is accessible daily.
- Two additional entrances are available at the corners of Salisbury/Lenoir Street and Cabarrus/McDowell Street. Access to these doors is limited and depends upon the event location. To use these entrances, contact the event organizer.
- Automatic Doors are located at all facility entrances.
Visit the Raleigh Convention Center accessibility page for more information.